Stucco Siding is an attractive and surprisingly economical exterior wall finishing used throughout Southern California. Los Angeles Stucco is your professional Stucco application, repair and Stucco maintenance company. We create partnerships with local contractors and builders and commit to following all guidelines specific to local and manufacturing practices. We work to keep Los Angeles homes and businesses looking their best.
What is Stucco Siding? Stucco is comprised of a cement base and is used as a finishing material on exterior and interior walls. It can be custom mixed to match existing exterior textures and colors.
It can be applied using a spray gun or hand applied, which is called troweling. LA Stucco commits to meet or exceed A.S.T.M standards and adhere to strict local and state specifications.
The Stucco Process usually includes the following steps:
- Trenching- this might be required at the foundation of the building.
- Coverings- All plants, windows and trim, and any exposed surfaces are protected.
- Cleaning- Sandblasting or Hydro-blasting may be needed to remove loose or peeling stucco and clean all exposed surfaces.
- Surface Preparation- tedious, careful repair and patchwork is completed and allowed to thoroughly dry.
- Application- Our quality Stucco siding is applied.
- Sealing – Waterproofing and Sealers are applied to meet manufacturing standards.
We work with all our clients to provide Stucco Services that keep Los Angeles looking beautiful. Call us today and we will gladly answer any of questions regarding our premiere Stucco Service.